Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HUNTED!!!!


I am so freaking pumped!!! I have been reading so many books lately and they all seem to be books in a series. Well... 'Hunted' just came out yesterday!! It is the 5th book in the 'House of Night Series'. I am off to Barnes & Noble or Borders tonight to snatch it up! These are young adult novels so it should be interesting to see how I go back to one of these from the steamy adult vampire romance novels. haha! Although it is written by a lady who does Adult Romance novels also. So it gets a pretty good in parts. Too good to be in the young adult section I think but whatever. Anyhoo. I CAN NOT WAIT TO START THIS BOOK!!! Just thought I'd share. This is only the start of all the books coming out!! Next is Lynsay Sands, then J.R. Ward, Blue Bloods, Kresley Cole, Jaquelyn Frank, & I am still waiting to hear about Stephenie Meyer & The Host trilogy thing. Ahhhhhhh...I hate waiting.

No comments: