Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Host…turned into a MOVIE!!!!

So I learned from Confessions of TwiCrack Addicts this morning that they have started auditions for the movie version of ‘The Host’!!!! First just let me say…OHMYGOD!!! OHMYGOD!!! OHMYGOOOOOD!!!!


Now then. I heard about someone maybe making this book into a movie like 1.5 years ago or something. I wasn’t sure if it would actually happen so I just pretty much hoped it would come to pass. It is so exciting that they are actually going to do this! I really hope they make it a FANTASTIC movie. No offense but Twilight isn’t that great or a movie series. Not that I don’t LOVE it anyway despite the cheese factor. 


The Host is one of my favorite books also so here’s who I would like to see possibly play the roles of my favs. I am leaving out Jamie because I don’t know any kid actors and everyone I thought I knew isn’t a child anymore. All the kid actors I remember are now like 19 – 22. EEEESH! GAD!!


Melanie Stryder: Odette Yustman


Wanda:  Anna Sophia Robb

Ian O'Shea (love of my life):  Jared Padalecki

Jared Howe:  Henry Cavil or Jenson Ackles (just remember he's supossed to be older than Mel & Ian)
Uncle Jeb:  Sam Elliot (oh please I hope he would do it!)

So this is my take on things...I couldn't think of a Kyle.  Or really anyone else, but I've had these people in my mind for a really loooong time.  hahahaha!  OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these are great especially uncle jeb lol but i dunno about ian, i think he needs to be a little hotter than this ^ guy. Not so sure saoirse ronan will make the best melanie =( not quite the profile i was expecting; your pick is better

Amers425 said...

Well thanks! Hopefully all the people they did cast will prove me wrong. Lol.