Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twitarded Pilgrimage to Fooooorks 2010!

Holy Moly! Talk about procrastination! Finally getting this post all typed out…though it’s been written up on notebook paper since a week after ‘Twitarded goes to Fooooorks 2010!!!’. Ah well. I’m obviously never going to change my procrastinating ways. LOL! So here it goes…4-5 months later.

So this past weekend (note: Sept/Oct 2010) myself, Patches, JakeBlacksH00R, and Jessica went to Forks & La Push. For JB’sH00R & I it was our 3rd time there together & for Patches the first. At least since the Twilight movies. We all had been SQUEEING over this trip for a month & finally the time was here!

(Here’s a little look at my obsessive love for the Twitarded Blog. It all started when Patches emailed me at work “Have you ever read this blog Twitarded?” So I checked it out & at the time I think there were probably about 20 posts. I then proceeded to piss my pants from laughing so hard. I HAD TO SHARE IT WITH ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS!)

Fast forward to this trip to Foooorks!! Patches & I have a chance to meet JJ & STY!!! SUPER MOTHER EFFING SQUEEEEE!!!! I mean I wasn’t excited or anything. (Let the fan-girl craziness commence.) I booked us a hotel room & signed everyone up for Saturday night drinking festivities.

We all rode out there together Saturday & praise Mother Nature we had clear skies & warmer weather than when I was there in JULY!! We had a great time screwing around on the beach and generally just making a spectacle of ourselves (what with all the pieces of driftwood that somehow all resembled “sparkle peen”.
When we all finally pulled ourselves together & went back to the Forks Motel I noticed a large quantity of twilight posters on doors. WE HAD ARRIVED!! I think all of the ‘Twitarded Legion’ was staying at the motel. So we went to grab dinner & to the grocery store for some pre-funk boozing. I think when we finally got ourselves down to ‘The Dungeon’ and saw all the ladies, we were just slightly in awe. I remember looking at everyone’s name tags and thinking “OH! There’s VitaminR!” However, for Patches & I the biggest Squeeeee was when we finally got to meet Jenny Jerkface & Snarkier Than You. Let me just say that these are two FANTASTIC ladies. We took pictures like teenaged fan girls and both got drunk and had loads of FUN.


Now we are starting to get pumped up for ‘Twitarded goes to Fooooorks 2011’. Now that we know what to expect everyone better watch out! It’s going to be a grand time!

3 comments:

Patches said...

Well, I'm the Queen of Procrastination, since you'll notice I STILL have not blogged about that trip. Such a fun trip! Totally can't wait to do it all again!!!

Jenny Jerkface said...

I can't believe it took you guys this fucking long to blog about this. Clearly, you're in excellent company, especially since, um, we haven't yet posted a link to the multitude of pictures we had amassed from that trip. So technically, you're in better shape than us.

xoxo,
Jenny

P.S. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKS 2011 FMTFW!!!!!!!

Snarkier Than You said...

what IS it with that driftwood?! it ALL looked phallic!