Thursday, March 26, 2009

Team Jacob?? I run with wolves...

Ok. So I am not really a Team Jacob person because I love Edward but I am still excited about this:




The Wolf Pack…

Well here I go again. I was on Stephenie Meyer’s website and they have listed who is cast as the wolf pack in ‘New Moon’ (aside from Taylor of course). They have award winning casting director Rene Haynes who has worked on ‘Dances with Wolves’ to ‘Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee’. I am pretty stoked about the casting since every one of the guys and the one girl is Native American. Or a pretty fair percentage anyways. So the guys are as follows:

Taylor Lautner



























Chase Spencer















Bronson Pelletier

















Alex Meraz


















Tyson Houseman


















Kiowa Gordon on the right.






This is supossedly Sam, Paul, and Embry. :-)



SO!!! THIS IS THEM! Whatever though. LOL!






No comments: