Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Volterra vs Montepulciano #2

Here is Montepulciano. I will confess that I don't have as many pictures from this city. I was distracted by some...uh...scenery. It was also a shopping city. I was busy buying a purse, some shoes, and some linens. LOL! Anyhoo, here's what I have from that day. Including some of the scenery I mentioned. I am the best at taking these kind of sneaky shots. Just remember always wear sunglasses and always make them think you are taking a picture of the landmark & they just happen to be in the way. LOL! :-)





Please Notice all the tourists. They drove me CRAZY!! HAHA!! No seriously. I like to blend when I am in a different country not look like Schmuck with fanny pack and a passport holder hanging around my neck. The camera however I can't help.

1 comment:

Patches said...

Hmmm...maybe that's why I don't travel...cuz I'd be that schmuck with the passport holder hanging around my neck, the map, the camera, the fancy pack...

Or maybe it's just cuz I have horses and can't afford it. I dream of travelling, really I do. I just never get further then that.