Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Going to Foooorks!!! Two point Oh.


I can’t believe it’s already been a year since I was last in Forks & La Push. I swear time starts fly the older you get! So being the huge fan of the Twitarded blog that I am I squeeee’d & grabbed at the chance to go back to Forks with all these great women again. Last year I didn’t get to know very many…actually none of the other ladies. Hopefully this year I will be a lot better about it. It’s hard for me sometimes to just go up & start talking to people. BUT I AM GOING TO DO IT!!!

So Forks…Jessica, Beth, and myself are coming!! Watch out!! OH, and we aren’t forgetting you either La Push! Hiking, beach walking, and picture taking galore. I don’t even want to mention what’s going to be going on with the entire Forks Motel taken up by Twitards. IT’S GOING TO BE SO GREAT!!! Maybe we’ll even run into some hot lumberjacks or something this time around. LOL!

Today is almost over now so… 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE ARE IN FOOOOOORKS!!!!! Two point oh.

1 comment:

Patches said...

WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! It's almost here!!!!