Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight @ Midnight??


Well...I LOVED IT!!! I know now there are a lot of people who think 'twilight' is a horrible movie but they just aren't appreciating it fully. I have officially seen it 5 times now and I only LOVE IT MORE AND MORE. I think seeing it more than once is the key. It lets you go back and appreciate all the moments more fully. I absolutely adore Robert Pattison...Ok, really I want to marry him. Everyone they cast in the movie, even the people I was a little wary of did a GREAT JOB!! Jackson Rathbone really stands out in my mind & I can't wait to see him have more screen time. Really I can't wait for EVERYONE to get more screen time. I hope it makes more and more and more money. They are already in the works for the next movies. I AM SO PUMPED!! Anyhoo...I'm going to see it again on Wednesday!! HAHA!

1 comment:

Patches said...

I really can't wait to go see it! I'm itching! Bad! It's torture having to wait!