Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight Tours...


















OH WOW!! Holy mo-fracky!! This is just getting ridiculous. Does anyone else think it is strange how absolutely PUMPED I am to go to Forks??!! My friend and I added another person to our road trip today. We are now taking my roomate and fellow "Twilighter". I had to call the chamber of commerce to get the scoop on the tours and here are a couple of pics from the Seattle times when they went on the tour in July right before 'Breaking Dawn' was released. This town has really stepped it up for all the teenaged tourist coming with their parents! I wonder if they will think our small group of three women, age 24 to 27 are a little strange. I suppose not since people come there and really expect to see a vampire or a werewolf. At most they'll probably just wonder why we don't have our younger sister/neice/cousin/child we babysit for with us. HAHA!

I know I said I wouldn't be writing another one of these until probably Monday but I couldn't help myself. In case anyone reads this and wonders about these Twilight Tours...they only have them one Saturday a month and you need to make reservations. If you have a good sense of direction or like a little adventure. You can simply go to the Chamber of Commerce and they have maps so you can drive yourself around to all these "tourist spots". It's going to be totally awesome!! I can't wait to go to First Beach @ La Push! The number for the Forks, WA chamber of commerce is 1-800-443-6757.

Everyone who is a 'Twilight' fan should seriously go. Especially if you already live in WA. I will FOR SURE update this again on Monday. HAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Patches said...

You crack me UP lady! I love it! I think maybe you're totally enabling my obsession, but I'm ok with that. :) Can't wait to hear all about your trip on Monday!