Monday, December 15, 2008

Hmmmm... What do I say?


So I hate to be overly obsessive but if anyone has read any of my blogs it's pretty obvious that I do lean toward that tendency. I call myself passionate about what I love though. In my previous blog I said that there would never be any books to compare with the Twilight saga books. They have not been out done by any means, but let me just tell you, The Host has risen to the same level as Twilight for me. I finished reading it just like I did with all the Twilight books, up until 5:30am until I was DONE! I am now convinced that it is Stephenie Meyer. She tells such great stories I can't help but being sucked into them. I also discovered that yet again I am in love with characters from books. I am very much in love with Edward (my vampire) still. Alas, though I am now in love with Ian & Jared from 'The Host' as well. What is a girl to do?? HAHA!
So anyhow, any person that is a die hard fan of the 'Twilight Saga' should really read 'The Host' also. It is so wonderful & I am glad to add another book (soon to be books) to my collection of books I can read repeatedly. :-) I'm so excited for the next in the series I can hardly stand it!! 'The Soul' I really hope will be coming out pretty soon. YES!!!

1 comment:

Patches said...

Oh goodie! I needed something to keep me busy...I've been so bored lately! :P j/k There is just no hope for me to accomplish anything in the near future, is there?! lol Oh well, I think I'm ok with that!