Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.

From the looks of things so far I won't just be dreaming of a white Christmas. This past weekend I finally got to enjoy the snow. It helps so much when you don't have to commute in it. It's not that I don't think I can handle the snow it's the other idiots around me, flying into ditches, into stopped intersections, trees, cement barriers, oncoming traffic, or worst of all me! (That is how my malibu got totalled.) Anyhow, this last weekend I felt the "Spirit of Christmas". I was very cheerful all weekend and I went out & played in the snow with my horse. Honey really likes the snow apparently. She immediatley dropped to the grond out side & started rolling in it. (I think she was making snow horse angels). Then she started to eat it. I joined in the fun with her. :-) I am posting a few pics I took with my cell phone this last weekend. I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Much love!









1 comment:

Patches said...

Honey looks good! I L-O-V-E the picture of her with her lip hanging! LOL